Saturday 21 September 2013

Weight loss challenge

The challenge is simple. Keep within your required calorie intake (in my case, 1200 calories), otherwise, pay a couple of dollars into the naughty jar.

It should be noted that the monetary penalty does not act as a disincentive to break the required calorie intake... it's the SHAME of seeing that money sitting in that jar, as a symbol of your weak will power. No one said that this was going to be an easy journey.

I decided to undertake this weight loss challenge with my beloved, Mr Lukini. The first milestone is 10 kilos by Christmas. 1500 cals for him, 1200 for me. As he could not exercise, and I could (and did all the cooking), we agreed that I would be allowed to count up to 300 calories of exercise toward my calorie intake, putting us on equal ground. However, if I didn't exercise it would be the measly 1200 cals.

Ready, get set, GO GO GO!!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment