Tuesday 8 October 2013

Thanksgiving invitation

I don't think it's any secret that I love celebrating any holiday. And that I love the United States. And pumpkins. And cooking. And turkey.

I could go on.

I used to have people over on the first weekend of December for turkey and put up the Christmas tree together. But things and friendship groups change, but now I'm resurrecting the tradition!

This year, we will be moved into our new house, so there will be plenty of room for some turkey, drinks, laughter and fun... I can't wait! Of course, I will put together a list on how to prepare a stress-free Thanksgiving feast, timelines and even what to do with the leftovers!

Stay tuned!

xoxo

PS. You may notice that this dinner will take place on Saturday, AFTER Thanksgiving, but it's not a holiday here in Australia, and while I can do many things, cooking and serving a Thanksgiving feast after a full day of work is not one of them.


Isn't the invitation beautiful? Many thanks to these guys for the tree illustration!

No comments:

Post a Comment